For this assignment, you will demonstrate your skills and understanding of using multidimensional, associative arrays, conditional statements, and retrieving variables from the URL to create an interactive maze.
- Clone the repository from GitHub and use the provided files to complete the assignment.
- Review the provided maze (maze.pdf)
- The maze contains 9 rooms
- The arrows indicate entrances and exits into each room. Entering one room does not guarantee that you can return the way you came.
- Review the
$roomsmulti-dimensional, associative array
- Each room is represented as an array
- Each room includes a description and a list of available actions
The following requirements must be met to complete the assignment successfully:
- Each room's description will be displayed inside
- Each action will displayed inside
<div class="actions"></div>as link to another room
- Use URL variables to pass the room key
- Use the
$_GETvariable to retrieve the room from the maze array
- Display the new room's description and actions
Below you will find a completed version of the assignment:
This video was originally recorded, in class, on January 20, 2020.