Movie Mayhem DB I
For this assignment, you will demonstrate your skills and understanding of SQL Queries and the SELECT statements by creating queries that retrieve data from the Movie Mayhem database.
For this assignment, you will be using the Movie Mayhem database, provided with the repository as the Movie Mayhem SQL File,
1. Clone the Repository
Clone the repository from GitHub and use the provided file to complete the assignment.
2. Import the Movie Mayhem Database
To import the database, using phpMyAdmin, complete the following instructions.
- Open Adminer at http://adminer.test (macOS) or http://localhost/adminer (Windows)
- Log in to Adminer using the root username and password
- From the Adminer homepage, click on the "Import" link found on the left side of the page.
- Under the "File upload" section, click the "Choose File" button. Choose the
movie_mayhem.sqlfile found in the repository.
- Click the "Execute" button.
- Once the importing has been completed, select the movie_mayhem database from the DB select box.
- With the movie_mayhem database selected, click on the "SQL command" link on the left side of the page. From this page, you can execute custom SQL commands.
Create ONE query for each of the tasks below. Save the queries in the