This simple assignment is meant to test if your local development environment is set up correctly.
For this assignment, you will be importing the Movie Mayhem database, which is provided with the repository as the Movie Mayhem SQL File,
1. Clone the Repository
Clone the repository from GitHub and use the provided file to complete the assignment.
2. Import the Movie Mayhem Database
To import the database, using phpMyAdmin, complete the following instructions.
- Open Adminer at http://adminer.test (macOS) or http://localhost/adminer (Windows)
- Log in to Adminer using the root username and password
- From the Adminer homepage, click on the "Import" link found on the left side of the page.
- Under the "File upload" section, click the "Choose File" button. Choose the
movie_mayhem.sqlfile found in the repository.
- Click the "Execute" button.
- Once the importing has been completed, the
movie_mayhemdatabase should be listed in the DB select box.
The following requirement must be met to complete the assignment successfully:
index.php, create a
$namevariable with a value of your full name and a
$sectionvariable with the section number and term.
- Use the
echostatement to output the
$mysqlvariables inside the HTML at the appropriate places marked by comments.
- View the project in the browser. Take a screenshot and add it to the repository.